Monday, January 31, 2011

Tomorrow is the day!



WOW!  One more day to go!  Exciting things to come.   Really no joke, we're going to have a huge celebration here and giving things away to thank you for your support.   

Don't forget I'm still collecting questions.  If you have any questions about purchasing an engagement ring, a piece of jewelry, diamonds, gemstones or anything at all related to the industry, please leave me a comment.   I will answer all of your questions in future blog posts. 

Don't forget to check out my facebook page here:  Diary of a Jeweler Fanpage

Tomorrow, February 1, 2011 is the day I formally launch Diary of a Jeweler.  Check back tomorrow through the 3rd for HUGE some giveaways! Hint... it's my wife's favorite gemstone.  

Thanks for stopping by and see you all tomorrow!

Amir Chokr Gemologist (GIA)

1 comment:

  1. What is the most secure setting for a diamond that won't snag on clothing, gloves, etc.?

    ReplyDelete