Friday, January 28, 2011

Only 5 more days to go

Hello Everyone!

Happy Friday!  I know most of you are working on getting GTL done.  (gym, tan and laundry)  I know that joke was lame and trashy, but so is the Jersey Shore.  Its kinda like a train wreck though, you have to see it.  So, while the single people are out fist pumping tonight, I will be working tirelessly this weekend on getting all my ducks in a row and make sure the blog is a success.

Be sure to join me next week, February 1, 2011 when I launch Diary of a Jeweler.  You wouldn't want to miss my blog giveaways!  Hint... it could be a great Valentines day present!


Don't forget to check out my facebook page here:  Diary of a Jeweler Fanpage





I wish you all a fun and safe night!!!!

Amir Chokr Graduate Gemologist (GIA)

No comments:

Post a Comment