Saturday, January 29, 2011

4 more days!


Good Morning Everyone,

Happy Saturday!  I'm sure most of your arms are tired from all the fist pumping last night.  Four more days and it will be time to work those fingers on posting comments and questions to my blog.  I have a lot on information prepared to share, and I feel very confident that it will help many of you and hopefully be entertaining at the same time.  I like sharing knowledge and making people laugh.  If you like facts only watch QVC!  NOT!  lol!


Be sure to join me next week, February 1, 2011 when I launch Diary of a Jeweler.  You wouldn't want to miss my new blog.  I will be giving away prizes for 3 days!   Hint... its part of the Pirates of the Caribbean movie title.   


In the mean time check out my fanpage:  Diary of a Jeweler Fanpage


Enjoy your Saturday!!

Amir Chokr Graduate Gemologist (GIA)

No comments:

Post a Comment