Monday, March 28, 2011

More diary less dry education!

So....with my break, I have done some deep soul-searching and realized my blog was becoming dry and boring, which is not me. I am going to be introducing two fun topics that will be a part of this blog weekly.

The first will be a story about my most inspirational experience of the week. This could be a couple celebrating their 50th anniversary to a veteran who is still in love with their high school sweetheart. There are many great events that are celebrated with jewelry that can be passed down like the wonderful story of the person wearing it.

The second will be a story about my most forgettable experience of the week. Some weeks there are more than others! Lol! This could range from a grinch of a customer to an embarrassing moment by yours truly. I think this will be a lot of fun!

Please send me some other fun weekly topics you all might like me to add to the diary. This could be a product of the week to deal of the week!

Thank you for reading and keep the comments coming,

Amir Chokr Gemologist (GIA)

No comments:

Post a Comment