Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Diary of a Jeweler.... launches in 7 days!



Hello everyone!

Well, right now it is probably hello my one fan. So, Hi Naomi! Count down to my blog launch starts today!  Anyways, I decided my first blog post should define and outline what my blog is truly about. Diamonds and Jewelry. Now that my outline is done, I can move on. I plan to create a blog that everyone can visit to gain inside knowledge about jewels, what to look for when purchasing, and fun general knowledge.

My goal is to inflict as much knowledge and know-how about jewelry to help each person drive their jeweler crazy....I hope this doesn't bite me in the butt. I want this to be an open forum for anyone to ask questions and post comments.

I believe in order to make this successful, I need the interaction of each of you. You may leave me a comment anytime and I will address it either in my future posts or directly. Remember, there is no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people!

Be sure to join me next week, February 1, 2011 when I launch formally Diary of a Jeweler.  I will be doing a giveaway and picking a winner on Valentines day.  Hint... it's something you or your loved one can wear.

Amir Chokr Graduate Gemologist (GIA)

1 comment:

  1. I think the first posted comment should win...

    Nice idea for the blog, hope it works out.

    ReplyDelete